Thursday, April 3, 2008

The week of the purple thumb


Unfortunately, Alia's thumb got caught in the car door when I closed it this week. She wouldn't let me put a band aid on it, but she loved it when the doctor wrapped it in purple tape. She loved it so much that she would never let us take it off! We were able to take it off to clean it, but then we immediately had to replace it. I had to sneak it off of her while she was sleeping after she'd been wearing it for 5 days and I figured it was doing better. She was pretty upset the next day, and I had to kiss her thumb many, many times to make it feel better. I'm still kissing her thumb, actually, but it looks great. Sorry this post is late; I won't be posting this weekend because I'll be in Omaha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seems like a bad way to punish a child, Jessica.