Monday, June 30, 2008

Alia's Favorites

In honor of Alia's upcoming birthday, I thought I'd make a list of some of her favorite things at 2 years of age.

Books: Alia loves new books. I have to go to the library every week, and she'll make me read her the new books we get three times a day. Then, all of a sudden, she'll be over them and won't even want to look at them.

Activities: Doing activities in her sticker book, playing with play-doh (especially if she can get mommy to make her a play-doh dog), making pretend quesadillas in her kitchen and feeding them to mommy, taking care of baby dolls.

TV Show: Yo Gabba Gabba. I try to get to watch other shows like Sesame Street and Word World, but Yo Gabba Gabba is the only show she actually asks to watch.

Music: Alia still loves her old favorites "We are the Dinosoaurs" by Laurie Birkner and "Big Red Car" by the Wiggles, and when we're in the car she askes for the Yo Gabba Gabba CD her daddy made for her or Raffi. She sings along to "Old McDonald", "The Wheels on the Bus" and some of "The Alphabet Song".

Funniest Phrase: "No lick butt, Cocoa"

Favorite Animals: Peacocks, Bugs

Favorite Places to Go: Library, Pool, Parks

No comments: