Grant is officially a third of a year old today. What a third it has been! Here's a little evaluation of Grant at 4 mos. As his mother, the thing I am most concerned about is his sleeping patterns because it has such an effect on my well being. Grant was an awesome sleeper until 2 nights ago, when he began waking up every hour and a half or so. I think something must be bothering him, but I don't know if it's his itchy eczema skin, an ear infection, or the onset of teething. I'm hoping he's back to his sleep through the night routine tonight. Grant is a big talker, and he giggles occasionally. He has just started getting a better grasp on things, and of course the first place all objects go to is his mouth. He isn't really on a schedule yet, although he's starting to develop one in the mornings. He usually wakes up around 7:30, plays, and then goes down for an hour nap at 9:00. Then he is usually up for two hours, asleeep for one hour until his bedtime which is around 8 PM. He really is the sweetest little baby boy.
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Grant is 4 months old!
Grant is officially a third of a year old today. What a third it has been! Here's a little evaluation of Grant at 4 mos. As his mother, the thing I am most concerned about is his sleeping patterns because it has such an effect on my well being. Grant was an awesome sleeper until 2 nights ago, when he began waking up every hour and a half or so. I think something must be bothering him, but I don't know if it's his itchy eczema skin, an ear infection, or the onset of teething. I'm hoping he's back to his sleep through the night routine tonight. Grant is a big talker, and he giggles occasionally. He has just started getting a better grasp on things, and of course the first place all objects go to is his mouth. He isn't really on a schedule yet, although he's starting to develop one in the mornings. He usually wakes up around 7:30, plays, and then goes down for an hour nap at 9:00. Then he is usually up for two hours, asleeep for one hour until his bedtime which is around 8 PM. He really is the sweetest little baby boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment