Our family took a two hour drive to the Enchanted Rock State Park this Monday, and although I had a great time, I'm never going with a toddler again. The main highlight of the park is the big, rock-like hill that the park gets it's name from, and there is a path for hikers to climb up it. There's also parts of the rock that require rock climbing gear, but obviously we didn't attempt this. Alia had a blast climbing the rocks; I was actually surprised at how into it she was. The only bad part was that she had no fear, and when you're high above the earth on a rock ledge you should have some fear. This is why I'm not going to go back until Grant reaches the age of four. But when both the kids are a little older I want to go there to camp, because it really is a neat place.
We also had a great time on St Patrick's Day celebrating by making and eating shamrock cookies, dressing in green, and having green eggs and ham for breakfast.
1 comment:
Phone Seattlephone system seattle
Post a Comment