Our new nickname for Grant is Dyson, because he eats so much. According to Marc, I need a picture of Grant eating to go along with my blog entry about Grant's voracious appetite, but it's too difficult to snap a shot of Grant with food right now. Every time Grant sees me with food, he goes crazy if I'm not feeding him. No time to grab a camera between bites. Grant usually eats a half a banana or another fruit for breakfast, cereal for lunch and a vegetable and cereal for dinner. Alia went through one or two boxes of baby cereal during her entire baby cereal eating phase, and we're already on Grant's fifth box. He loves his food. He probably needs it, because he's in the 97th percentile for height and the 75th percentile for weight. Even though he has a huge dinner, he still wakes up at night to nurse--on a good night he'll only wake up one time at around 4, and on a bad night he might wake up 2 or 3 times. I think he's also teething right now (his doctor said his gums looked red), so I hope that soon he'll be sleeping through the night again.
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Dyson
Our new nickname for Grant is Dyson, because he eats so much. According to Marc, I need a picture of Grant eating to go along with my blog entry about Grant's voracious appetite, but it's too difficult to snap a shot of Grant with food right now. Every time Grant sees me with food, he goes crazy if I'm not feeding him. No time to grab a camera between bites. Grant usually eats a half a banana or another fruit for breakfast, cereal for lunch and a vegetable and cereal for dinner. Alia went through one or two boxes of baby cereal during her entire baby cereal eating phase, and we're already on Grant's fifth box. He loves his food. He probably needs it, because he's in the 97th percentile for height and the 75th percentile for weight. Even though he has a huge dinner, he still wakes up at night to nurse--on a good night he'll only wake up one time at around 4, and on a bad night he might wake up 2 or 3 times. I think he's also teething right now (his doctor said his gums looked red), so I hope that soon he'll be sleeping through the night again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Seriously, you always take the cutest photos! How do you get these kids to keep doing their normal activities and STILL get good shots?
Post a Comment