When Alia was a baby, a friend of mine told me that the child self feeder sack was a good buy. It's a mesh bag that you put pieces of food in, and because the food is strained through the bag before it gets into babies mouth, it makes things safe for them to eat before they have teeth. After buying it for Alia, I thought my friend was crazy because she had absolutely no interest in it whatsoever. I figured I had just wasted $5, but I kept it just in case. Good thing I did, because Grant thinks this thingamabob is the best invention of all time. And I love it, because if I fill it with frozen grapes or a piece of watermelon it will keep him busy for 15 minutes so I can eat in peace. Every baby is so different.
Monday, June 22, 2009
Thingamabob
When Alia was a baby, a friend of mine told me that the child self feeder sack was a good buy. It's a mesh bag that you put pieces of food in, and because the food is strained through the bag before it gets into babies mouth, it makes things safe for them to eat before they have teeth. After buying it for Alia, I thought my friend was crazy because she had absolutely no interest in it whatsoever. I figured I had just wasted $5, but I kept it just in case. Good thing I did, because Grant thinks this thingamabob is the best invention of all time. And I love it, because if I fill it with frozen grapes or a piece of watermelon it will keep him busy for 15 minutes so I can eat in peace. Every baby is so different.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment