Alia loves frogs. Not only is her lovey a frog, she also has many frog toys that she enjoys playing with. And even though she has many more expensive toys, she keeps coming back to these plastic frog and turtle toys that came in a clear plastic tube in her Christmas stocking. She likes to use the frogs as play food, despite the fact that she has tons of real play food. She'll come up to me and ask if I want a cookie, and hand me a frog if I say yes. Then she'll go on distributing it to all her dolls and stuffed animals. I try to put the frog tube in a discreet corner, because I need to keep the choking hazards out of Grant's reach, but Alia always gets them out again.
Make sure you click on the picture to see a slide show of pictures from this week. There's some cute ones of Alia and Grant together.
No comments:
Post a Comment