Alia, thankfully, has finally made it through a very horrible three weeks. She seems to go through periods of bad behavior, and then return to her regular, sweet self. The last one I can remember was right after Grant was born. This time, her bad behavior started right after our trip to Atlanta. She would wake up grumpy, and nothing would please her. She never went through a "no" stage like I've heard some children do, but she definitely went through a "I don't want to" stage. No matter what I suggested during those three weeks, she didn't want to do it. I could say we were going out, and she'd say "I don't want to" and then I'd say that we would stay in, and she would respond the same. The end of the day was the worst, and she missed many baths and went straight to bed because she was kicking and hitting. We've made it through the bad stage now, and she's back to her cheerful, playful self again.
Monday, October 19, 2009
When she's bad...
Alia, thankfully, has finally made it through a very horrible three weeks. She seems to go through periods of bad behavior, and then return to her regular, sweet self. The last one I can remember was right after Grant was born. This time, her bad behavior started right after our trip to Atlanta. She would wake up grumpy, and nothing would please her. She never went through a "no" stage like I've heard some children do, but she definitely went through a "I don't want to" stage. No matter what I suggested during those three weeks, she didn't want to do it. I could say we were going out, and she'd say "I don't want to" and then I'd say that we would stay in, and she would respond the same. The end of the day was the worst, and she missed many baths and went straight to bed because she was kicking and hitting. We've made it through the bad stage now, and she's back to her cheerful, playful self again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment