It's official. I no longer have any babies. Grant moved from his crib (which had been converted into a toddler bed) to a full sized bed with a twin trundle underneath. The transition has gone well so far--he has fallen asleep without trouble at night and slept through the night both times he has slept in the new bed. He hasn't napped in it yet, but then again he wasn't napping in his toddler bed very much, either. And you can tell he is super excited about the bed and always refers to it as his "big boy bed". The bed perhaps looks a little bigger in his small room than Marc and I imagined in the store, but it will work.
Thursday, October 28, 2010
Biggest Big Boy Bed of All
It's official. I no longer have any babies. Grant moved from his crib (which had been converted into a toddler bed) to a full sized bed with a twin trundle underneath. The transition has gone well so far--he has fallen asleep without trouble at night and slept through the night both times he has slept in the new bed. He hasn't napped in it yet, but then again he wasn't napping in his toddler bed very much, either. And you can tell he is super excited about the bed and always refers to it as his "big boy bed". The bed perhaps looks a little bigger in his small room than Marc and I imagined in the store, but it will work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment