Saturday, April 6, 2013

Easter

The excitement, the anticipation, the countdown, all because....Cousins are coming!  Grant and especially Alia were non-stop asking question and talking not about what the Easter bunny would bring this year, but about what the plane from Kalispell was bringing.  Ben, Lindsey and co. arrived past midnight on Thursday, and I informed Alia that Miller and Camas would be sleeping in Grandmas room.  "I'm going to sneak in, so quiet, and crawl into bed and cuddle with them," she informed me.  Sure enough, she attempted to do this but was fortunately stopped by Grandma who was guarding the door to protect their sleep.  So instead Alia
prepared some pictures and notes for them while they slept.  Grant made some, too.  They all said things along the lines of, "I love you.  We are going to have so much fun!"  And we did.

Alia also informed me for the first time this year that the Easter bunny is not real.  Smart kid.  Click photo above for full album.

No comments: