Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter


Easter started on a good note this year with all the Bergmans cuddling in bed together. This rarely happens, because usually Marc is out of the house running in the morning, but he stayed in so he could be at home when Alia woke up. Grant woke up at 5:30, so I brought him into bed with Marc and I to see if I could get him to sleep with us, and he did fall asleep. Alia got up around 6:30, I think, and then she came and laid down with us for about 10 minutes, too. After I got my coffee, we went into the playroom so Alia could find her basket. It took her quite a while, and Marc video taped the event, so maybe (although it's a long shot) he'll upload it to the blog. We enjoyed playing with our new goodies for awhile, and then Marc went for a run while I made breakfast tacos. After breakfast we went to church and then to Kevin and Gayle's house for a delicious brunch. I can't believe that next year Grandma and Grandpa will be here to celebrate with us!

No comments: