Wednesday, October 17, 2012
Grant turns 4, Jess turns 34
Last year Grant didn't get a big birthday bash because, well, life was a little overwhelming. It's still a little overwhelming sometimes, but I wanted him to have a beyond fastastic day this year to make up for last year. Although he doesn't even remember he didn't have a big party...
I invited all his favorite people over, got him the Cookie Monster cake he's been talking about for a year and the bouncy house and pinata he wanted. As far as I'm concerned, the party was a success, because Grant had the time of his four-year-old life.
Then, at a much quieter party, we celebrated my 34th birthday. I got the best gift ever -- 10 homemade birthday cards from Alia! In an upcoming post I'm going to make a slideshow of a week of what I get in a typical week from Alia. That girl writes me an "I love mommy" card almost every day. I love the age she's at.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment