Thursday, November 8, 2012
Smell my Feet
My Halloween started off with Grant bursting through the door saying "Happy Halloween!" He was clearly excited about the day, although his next question puzzled me..."Where's the Christmas Tree?" Hmmm....I'm not sure if he quite gets it.
Alia spent the day chanting her favorite new rhyme from school:
Trick of Treat, Smell my feet
If you don't, I don't care
'Cause I'm wearing underwear
I know, I know that may not be the version that you remember. But according to Alia that is the correct version. I tried to teach her the way I learned it, but she wouldn't have it. "No, no, no Mommy. That's not right. It does amaze me how most of the rhymes she knows have survived from the days when I was in elementary school.
Click on the picture of Grant or Alia to link to our Halloween album.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment