Saturday, December 13, 2008

The most magical time of year


I love Christmas time! I really think that I'm just as excited about Christmas this year as I was when I was a little girl. Going through the Christmas rituals and seeing Alia's response has made everything about this time of year magical again. Each day we open her advent calendar (and her attempt at saying advent calendar make me laugh every time), listen to Christmas music, and enjoy our beautiful tree. I don't know where the Christmas tree tradition came from, but it is such a great one. There is something so special about a tree covered in lights and decorations that sets the whole Christmas mood.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

You guys take great pics! Alia is quite photogenic isn't she?! Looks like she loved Santa...Amelia screamed her head off...literally! I need to get the pic on our blog soon! It sure makes for a memorable picture though!