
I'm glad I enrolled Alia in the mommy's day out program, although when I had to sign her up for it in the spring I wasn't so sure it was a good idea. Not only does it give Grant and I some time alone, Alia really seems to enjoy it. Her teachers, Mrs. Q and Miss Alicia, have the kids do lots of fun art and learning activities. I was surprised when Alia started counting past ten, because I usually only count to ten, so they must have been working on that with her. When I get out her backpack, she knows that it's time to go and can't wait to see her friends. It was so funny, the other day she was eating a cut up bagel and cream cheese for breakfast when her sippy cup fell over and landed on a piece of it. When I straightened the cup up, a bagel was still sticking to it because of the cream cheese. "It's like a backpack," Alia said.
No comments:
Post a Comment