Sunday, June 6, 2010

Alia Almost Four


In lieu of taking Alia in for professional four-year-old photos, we dressed her up and took her to the park to take some photos of our own. The last few times I've been into the less expensive photo studios I've been pretty disappointed, and although I love the work of the professional photographers that take pictures of our friends' kids, I just don't want to pay their hefty prices right now. So we dressed Alia up and took some shots of our own, and I'm pretty pleased with the results. I may have gone a little overboard in photo shop with different tones. I've been experimenting with different looks because it's so fun to play around with, but I never change my favorite photos. I don't mess with something I already love. The one above is my favorite--click on it, as usual, to see the rest.

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

I think your pics look great! What photo editing software do you use?

Jessica said...

Thanks! We have photoshop elements.

Unknown said...

Love these pics! You did a great job.